SUPPORTING our CLIENTS IN TIMES OF CHANGE
When organization undertakes projects or initiatives to improve performance, seize opportunities or address key issues, they often require changes; changes to processes, job roles, organizational structures and types and uses of technology.
However, it is actually the employees of the organization who have to ultimately change how they do their jobs. If these individuals are unsuccessful in their personal transitions, if they don’t embrace and learn a new way of working, the initiative will fail. If employees embrace and adopt changes required by the initiative, it will deliver the expected results.
Our change management workshops are tailored to your individual requirements because every organization and employee is unique.
We follow 8 steps to ensure that change initiative is successful.
• Identify What Will Be Improved
• Present a Solid Business Case to Stakeholders
• Roadmap for the Change
• Provide Resources and Use Data for Evaluation
• Monitor and Manage Resistance, Dependencies, and Budgeting Risks
• Celebrate Success
• Review, Revise and Continuously Improve